The purpose of sharing this, first of all it is just cool, but also to show how hard communication can be. We want others to not only hear what we say, we want them to understand.
So here it goes:
1. The first message is you have something that you want to get across to the other person-what your mean.
2. The second message is what you actually say.
3. The third message is what the other person actually hears.
4. The fourth message is what the other person thinks they hear.
5. The fifth message is what the other person says about what you said.
6. The sixth message is what you think the other person said about what you said.
WOW IS COMMUNICATION HARD!!!